Sunday, August 2, 2026

Crusader Light Armour


Finally got these 3d printed vehicles finished off.

First is a Krassyl Mod(4) Armoured Contraption, or armoured car to us humans.
 

It is a three quar, reasonably fast, armoured recce vehicle with a turret mounted light cannon in the front.


I haven't read the vehicle rules yet, so not sure how well armoured it is. I assume it's faster than, but not as well armured as the Alithean.


I also got a pair of these cute little Squad Tractors, the Orythil.


I painted one for my jungle themed Toulmorese, even though they officially don't get one in their list. But light armour in a jungle makes better sense.


It has a larger gun than the Krassyl, with a bigger blast template, but less anti-tank ability. Finishing these was delayed as I decided after painting, to add stowage.


Metal packs and rolls of camouflage netting from cheese cloth. The bin on the left side of the Crusader vehicle is from a Sherman Firefly turret.

With my other Toulmore tractor, the Twaenhyr

5 comments:

  1. Very Quar''ish tanks! I really like how you've done the camo - I think it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Stippling with one of my mid sized dry brushes

      Delete
  2. Really fun pieces. Like the drab schemes on all three.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tractors are really unique and one of the grooviest things about the Quar.
    Best wishes, James

    ReplyDelete