In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Life and painting



Like my new Profile Picture?
He's a Games Workshop character from their old Bretonnian army when it was still very Hundred Years War meets King Arthur. Not sure what it is now. But this little fool rode around on his hobby horse with a troubador knight bonking enemies with his inflated pig's bladder.
He's part of my Norman/Fuedal/11th-12th century Medieval collection. The Old Glory Norman Command pack contains a Norman knight playing some fiddle thing and singing (a reference to a fellow who did that prior to the battle of Hastings), so I got the fool to accompany him when one could actually buy bits from the GW packs out of the warehouse (back when GW Canada had a warehouse, and an office...).
I like him. He makes me smile. He's a bit of a personal avatar and alter ego I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment