A four tube battery of 120mm mortars to support my 15mm WW2 Germans. The mortars are Old Glory. For crew I used some extra Old Glory artillerists. Pulling one of the limbered mortars is a Battlefront Opel Blitz truck. The extra ammo boxes are from RAFM.
They had been languishing half done for a really long time, since heavy mortars aren't a priority. But I managed to bang them out in about 40 minutes or so while glue and gesso dried on some more Ottomans for a friend.
I've also gotten the next installment of my 15mm SYW Austrians ready for paint too. Some Old Glory cuirassiers, a squadron each of Lancashire dragoons and hussars, a few extra generals and casualty markers and on the extreme left (already sporting their brown base coat) are some diminutive civilians from I don't know who. A friend who does very little in 15mm and nothing at all in horse and musket had them and passed them along.
And here`s what`s been taking most of my time right now. A horde of 15mm 18th century Ottoman Turks. First off are some Anatolian auxiliaries with Janissary command. Just started are some more regular looking European auxiliaries.