In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Objective Met with 1 month to go!


The games have been positively pouring in for Hotlead!

I set myself the goal of having 50 participation miniature games covering every scale, period and element. With the latest batch sent off to Don for posting to the website, we've reached that goal.

We've now got 50 games in microscale, 15mm, 25mm and 40mm. Fantasy, SF, ancient to modern, skirmishes to big battles and air, land and sea games. It's gonna be huge!

Of course, now I have to redraw my hall layout to fit everyone in. Some of the GMs have requested some pretty big tables!

No comments:

Post a Comment