I spent a lot of time pondering which bits of stowage to glue where. Maybe too long. But now they're done and I'm pretty happy with the results.
Some WIP shots:
Done with dust dry brushed on:
I also finished off the 2nd Bison and Husky while working on the LAVs. I tried to be a bit more light handed with the dust this time:
And now some shots of the complete Battle Group so far. Complete until I can buy more. I'd like to add some Sappers and finish the platoon to bring it up to full strength.
I'm not sure what I did differently this time, but the colour came out much more true instead of the yellowish cast of my earlier post on the first Bison. I only cropped these shots, no colour editing at all.