In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

*sigh*

So of course, now that I've finally finished my modern Canadian platoon, Elheim Figures puts up in the store 5 more packs!

More riflemen, grenadiers, SAW gunners plus a nice trio of leaders and a spiffy platoon HQ pack with C6 and radio operator.

Riflemen CAN02

Grenadiers CAN03

SAW gunners CAN04

Leaders CAN05

C6 GPMG and RTO CAN06
The above are btw, not my work. They are pictures from Elheim Figures web store. Nice work. I think the painter used a thin wash to punch up the details for photos.

So I guess I need to save some money and get some of these. Either replace the proxy figures (and then repaint the proxies as Rangers), or just add Call Sign 22 to the Battlegroup? A greater variety of poses would be nice.

Either way, between these in 1/72 scale and Full Battle Rattle Miniatures http://fullbattlerattleminiatures.com/ modern Canadians in 28mm, Canadian gamers don't need to use American figures anymore!

(Except in 15mm and 6mm, but does it matter at that size?)

1 comment: