In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Advent of Cuteness

No painting or gaming this week, even though I have been off work.

Instead I've had an invasion by a tiny dinosaur.

Daughter No. 1 came down for a pre-Christmas visit so that I could finally meet my now 10 month old grandson!

There were a few times I could have gone off to the basement of Rabbits to paint, but watching him crawl around and squawk and babble as he knocked toys about seemed a better usage of time since it will probably be a year before I see him again.
And yes, I have been That Guy, bombing Facebook every day with many pictures and videos of his wonderfulness.
But now they've gone home and the house is quiet and empty again.

3 comments:

  1. My personal little dinosaur is now 4 and has lived at home with me (with his mum) ever since he arrived... I'll be lost when he's gone... enjoy EVERY minute...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I did!
      We live in hope that someday our daughter's career will bring her a little closer so we can visit more than once a year.

      Delete