In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Rabbitman's BIG Kegscon Purchase

For the last few years, every convention, I've been bugging 6Squared Studio for their 15mm haystacks. They've always been sold out.

At Broadsword in August Kevin said "Send us a message a week before and we'll cast some up for you."

So I remembered a few days before Kegscon and ordered a dozen.

Here they are, all painted up with some 15mm sheep and Austrian Jaegers for scale.



Expect to see these on all my 15mm WW2 and SYW battlefields now.

This picture reminds me I haven't had my SYW armies out for a few years. Might be time.

2 comments:

  1. I have some of their 28mm haystacks. The6quared make great table clutter and are also aces at custom laser-cut bases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are.
      My 28mm 6 Squared haystacks are on every medieval table now.

      Delete