In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Monday, June 7, 2021

Prussians Arrived!

Like Blücher arriving in the dusk at Plancenoit, the long anticipated pile of Prussians has arrived. 


Scott has given me 2x boxes of the plastic musketeers, 3x guns and some mounted officers. 


I jumped on a subsequent order with Scott to get the free shipping. I've added 4x extra command sprues and a limber. This means that I'll have lots of Big Men and enough command stands for 6 battalions when playing big battle rules. 



Also in the order: a second gun (a 10 pdr unicorn) and a limber for the Russians plus a group of Cheveuxleger, 2x guns and a limber for the Bavarians. 

This should keep me busy for the rest of the year I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment