In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Friday, July 29, 2022

Fast Grenadiers

With the addition of 2 more boxes of infantry I decided that I could add a battalion of grenadiers to my Prussian infantry. 

In 1813 the grenadiers were in the infantry divisions and not concentrated in a strategic reserve so a battalion or two is entirely appropriate. 

The only thing marking them as grenadiers are the tiny mustaches and different coloured shoulder straps. Maybe I should give them tufts too.

I thought the officer in his feldmutz was unique so I based him as a single to give me another Big Man.

I got these stalwart fellows painted in one week plus another day for basing. Hopefully I can keep that pace up.

1 comment: