In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Sick Day Samurai

A raging headache arriving like the Bells of Doom in the small hours caused me to call in sick Monday. 

But after sleeping in, followed by a few rounds of tea, drugs and Magic Bags, I felt well enough to finish these chaps. 


I guess I should count these as a Support Option.


I'm ready for my drum solo!

Shooters


Couple more yari


Couple more mounted Samurai, bringing them to three in total, so far 



The Daimyo now outnumbers the Ikko-ikki/Ronin/bandits. I suppose I can balance this out by making the rebels higher quality. 

I think I'll move a couple of samurai on foot over to the rebels as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment