In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Monday, December 23, 2013

More Austrian Artillery!

Massive influx of 15mm ordnance for the Austrian artillery park. One 12 pdr, one 6 pdr, one 3 pdr and what I think might be two Russian supplied licornes.
Suspected licornes are on the left

The 12 and 6 pdr are Old Glory models. The 3 pdr and the licornes are of unknown manufacture.

Three of the crews are Old Glory and the two crews with the licornes are Lancashire.

This brings the Austrian artillery park to an impressive seven tubes; 2x 12 pdrs, 1x 6 pdr, 2x 3 pdrs and 2x licornes (which I'll class as medium 6 pdrs).

I really need to balance this out with more infantry and cavalry next.


No comments:

Post a Comment