In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Another picture from Hotlead


This picture pretty much sums up why I like this hobby. Chris on the right is my oldest friend. We've known each other since we were about 8. He's my brother-from-another-mother so to speak. Don on the left I met at Cadet camp when we were 16. Scott in the baseball cap I've known since I was about 26 and he was a young lad of 16. Konrad, the guy with his arms crossed is a friend of a friend and now my friend, and Matthew, the fellow with the beer is the friend of the friend's friend... get it?

I think this is the main reason why I run Hotlead every year. It's a big organized play date...

I also like the way how everyone is so focused on what Chris is rolling.


2 comments:

  1. Having some good time with friends.
    Is there more to say about our hobby?

    Cheers
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete
  2. And lets not forget the chance to have a beer with those same friends. It's what I enjoy about my yearly return to see my gaming chums in Ottawa for Cangames.

    ReplyDelete