In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Friday, March 21, 2014

Ready to Deploy!

Like troops waiting for their transport to arrive, the hallway in the Townhouse of Solitude is packed with totes and baskets full of J&M Miniatures stock waiting for Martin's van to arrive this afternoon to set up our booth at Hotlead.



Mrs. Rabbitman has given up the last two evenings helping me make sure everything is priced up, packed and taken out of the electronic store inventory (so we don't double sell it while it's gone to the show).

I hope Martin's van is big enough.

If I had a physical door on the store I'd hang this:

2 comments:

  1. Have a great convention & be sure to bring some of those 4 Ground goodies to Cangames!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a great time James! I wish I could spend the whole weekend, but I certainly will next year. Good to meet you and the rest of the team, looking forward to an AAR and convention recap to see what I missed!

    ReplyDelete