In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hotlead reaches 60 games!


A few GMs have been patiently waiting for my life to calm down enough to give me a few minutes with a ruler and architect's drawing of the hall to layout the tables. But helped by a good strong cup of Yorkshire tea, I've been able to fit in some extra tables and as soon as I get the descriptions from the GMs and fire them off to Don for posting, we will have SIXTY (yes, six-zero, 60) participation games at Hotlead 2012 on March 23 to 25.

I don't want to hear anyone whining this year about not having anything to play.

There's a slew of Battletech, some huge Napoleonic spectacles, DBA tournaments, air combat and naval battle plus some Pulp mayhem and lots of WW2 in different scales and rules. We also have a good selection of War of 1812 theme games too. So there should be something for everyone.

The usual dealers will be there and our always popular Bring and Buy to unload the stuff you bought at past shows and never got around to painting. This year our 10% for Charity will be going to the two Army Cadet Corps and a Boy Scout Troop that members of the Hotlead Committee work with.

See you in a couple of weeks. It's going to be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment