In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

More pictures from Hotlead 2012 -Friday evening

I tried to get around to see every game, but I'm pretty sure I missed a few. And I'm trying to not duplicate pictures posted previously. So here are some more from Friday evening:

Keith's "Troops, Weapons & Tactics" game; Russians vs. Germans. 28mm.

Dan's 28mm Pulp skirmish game "Mongols with Mausers"

Battle of Skopje 1912 using "Triumph of the Will" in 15mm by Mark.

A nice fort from the Skopje game.
Frank's 28mm Napoleonic skirmish using (heavily) modified Sword and the Flame

Ian's dreadnought game

Some Battletech

There were 5 DBA tournaments over the weekend


Brian's 1/600th scale "Coastal Patrol" game.


1 comment: