In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Love among the lead


Here's a shout out to my Snugglebunny, Mrs. Rabbitman, who is not in any way a gamer, but every year she spends a long and tiring weekend holding down the Hotlead admissions desk; taking money, making name tags and generally keeping the cash box sorted. This frees the rest of us up to enjoy the show a lot more than we otherwise would.

And I have to admit, things have gone a lot smoother on the administrative and financial end ever since we had her gentle hand on the tiller of our Ship of Fools.

I might be able to do it without her help, but it wouldn't be nearly as much fun.

2 comments:

  1. Don't kid yourself, sirrah. Without the memsahibs in our lives, not only would we be miserable, we'd have but a bare shadow of our success in our varied endeavours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's face it, Elizabeth is the Wendy to the rest of us Lost Boys. God Bless her!

      Delete