In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

More pictures from Hotlead 2012 -Sunday

Here we are in the final lap. Lots of people stuck around on Sunday this year which I take it is an indicator of things being better economically. Of course the weather was crappy Saturday, so everyone got away from doing yard work too!

More Age of Sail

15mm Seven Year's War; Russians vs. Prussians

Frank's 28mm WW2

Note the grave marker
A view of the Allies

Scott ran 4 Flames of War games which were all well received

The Annual VSF Bring and Battle begins


I loaned my friend the Mad Padre some horse, foot and guns. Air support is from someone else with the hotel providing the flight base.

Dave's flying Uhlans

Dave's Venusian Mounted Rifles advance
Indian troops give supporting fire
I'm not really sure what's going here....

My lancers mount a gallant charge to rescue the remains of the Highlanders
Mike gives a much more detailed account of the goings on in his write up; Victorians on Venus




So there we have it, another highly successful Hotlead done and dusted for another year.

Once again I'd like to thank all of the GMs who pack up their games, drive (sometimes for hours) to set up and run a game for other people, risking fatigue, headache and chipped paint. I know looking at these pictures that I didn't get a picture of every game that ran.

I guess I'd better book the room for next year!

1 comment:

  1. Guess you better book the room, and when you do, I'll book my leave.

    It was great to stick around to the closing bell on Sunday, and the VSF game was a hoot.
    Thanks to you and Elizabeth for driving this behind the scenes, bud.

    ReplyDelete