In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

More pictures from Hotlead 2012 -Saturday part 1

On to Saturday's games:
Macedonian pikes advance at Chareonea

The Greek phalanx awaits. 15mm DBM.
Steve has been working his through all of Alexander the Great's battles.

We had rather a lot of age of sail games this year....
I think this one is the Battle of Lake Erie

Nelson's Pulp game "Elvis vs. the Minion of Mantos". These are the minions obviously....
Look! Elvis!

There were also a lot of Flames of War participation games this year as well.

Brian's 1/300th scale "Cold War Commander" game; kicking it old school with NATO vs. WARPAC.

Steve's 15mm Napoleonic game; British landing in Spain

More "Flames of War" I think... NW Europe '44.
15mm Jagdpanther goes hunting
Dan's 28mm French Indochina game; he's cleverly used the Airfix 1/72 scale 'Jungle Outpost' kit to make 28mm hootches.

More "Ou est Charles?"

We had an 1812 theme, but these guys aren't in an 1812 game...
Ian's Battle of Bautzen 1813 game gets underway. 28mm, "Shako" rules.

More Bautzen

And yet more Bautzen...

There was also a 16 player 40K Tournament going on quietly in the corner all day.



Battle of Trebbia, 28mm "Impetus" rules.

War of 1812, the British squadron prepares to land troops at Sackett's Harbour.

War of 1812, Robin's 28mm skirmish at Frenchman's Creek.
More Viet Nam action, this time classic late '60s using "Charlie Company" rules.



Battle of Waterloo in 28mm
Sauron attacks Osgiliath

More Lord of the Rings... in 40mm apparently, I wonder where he got 40mm figures?

Keith put on a Korean air combat game to fill an empty table for us. Sabres vs. MiGs.

More of Scott's Flames of War. This time it's Sicily.
And that seems rather a lot... I should maybe split this post up.

No comments:

Post a Comment