In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Friday, December 12, 2014

LAVs Arrive

A week or so ago, four of S and S Models LAV III Kodiak models arrived in the mail.

These were ordered in for me by that unrepentant curmudgeon, Don Cameron, operator of Five Arrows Figures and Books. His web presence is still being rebuilt, but he says you can email him at:  fivearrows.figures@cogeco.ca. He usually has a vendors booth at many of the Ontario gaming, modelling and re-enactment events. He's been a constant fixture at Hotlead since the first one and eagerly supports any other gaming convention he can get to. His main interest is WW2, so that is what he usually stocks, but he will order in the S and S Modern stuff for folks too.

I've been so stupidly busy or tired these past weeks I haven't really had time to fondle them, let alone get them cleaned up and assembled. But I got one out and got it to sit on the wheel sections so I could see how big it is.


An Elheim 1/72 scale figure is in front of it for scale. It seems pretty big. I wonder how it will compare to the Leopard!

No comments:

Post a Comment