In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Corps of Guides

Playing The Men Who Would Be King last week got me poking around the Northwest Frontier of my lead mountain.

I found these two officers who had both been given to me by various people. The foot figure is Foundry. The mounted figure is either Foundry or Perry Miniatures. The poshteen on the foot officer fits him in with my poshteen wearing Guides infantry.

The mounted officer looks like this painting by Simkin of a Guides Cavalry officer.

I dug out one of my Guides sowars as a reference.



I also splashed some paint on these Ghazis from Bicorne Figures because I discovered that I didn't have the 16 figures required for a unit of Ghazis.
They aren't great sculpts. But they'll do. And they were free from Don when he owned the Bicorne moulds. I'm sure the Imperial player will shoot them down pretty fast anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment