In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Uppity Medieval Women

More from my Bad Squiddo order; the pack "Defending Villagers". These lovely ladies are full of attitude and ready to defend hearth and herd from raiding orcs, Vikings or Englishmen. I used air brush paints for the green, red and blue dresses. I also attempted some embroidered flowers and animals on their pinnies.

The complete group

One of the matrons


Gran doesn't put up with any nonsense! 


Plucky girl providing short range missile capability. I tried to do bunnies on the fringe of her pinnie 


Mom keeping her baby safe. Should probably get a bonus for ferocity. 


My favorite I think. Looks like the leader of the bunch. 



Adding guard dogs and my more belligerent looking Foundry and Essex civilians to bring them up to a full unit. 
Appropriately I listened to the Medieval Baebes while working on these.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done! Home and hearth should be safe with those ladies defending them.

    ReplyDelete