To further increase the First World War theme for the Quar, I obviously need barbed wire sections.
After weeks of looking at how-to videos, pondering, planning, and over thinking, I decided at 9 PM last Sunday night to quit fucking about, and just do it! and started making barbed wire sections.
I laid out sixteen 3"×1.5" bases on a piece of fiber board paneling. Cut them out with a knife and steel ruler, beveled the edges, and drilled holes with an electric drill.
By bedtime at 10, I had this:
|While inking this section I realized the wire was a bit thin, and added some more to thicken it up with more strands.|