A couple of good projects were finished, started or expanded upon.Finished the Bavarians. Well, I finished everything I've bought for them and they're big enough to play with. But I'm not ruling out a 3rd brigade or some dragoons for 1809.
Painted a Prussian army.
Knocked these Swiss off the leadpile.
Significantly added to my Rohirrim with 24 more riders mustered to the host.
Starting an Austrian army was unexpected. But their arrival coincided nicely with reading John Gill's Thunder on the Danube trilogy.
Significantly increasing the Dwarves wasn't exactly unexpected, but long delayed. Expensive being all metal, but well worth the price.
So for 2022, I'd like to
- Play more Napoleonics, or air, or Middle Earth, or WW2 or anything really
- Build a castle for Middle Earth and Medieval
- Build urban ruins for 15mm WW2
- Build SF corridors and Off-world Colony terrain
- Sort out my ideas for a SF/Contact Front hybrid
- finish the Bavarians and Prussians
- keep smashing the leadpile down
- buy less, but keep painting output up
- keep playing!
- try and get some under played collections on the table again
- sort out the SF rules and something for the naval and perhaps even the forgotten Samurai
- build up Russians and Austrians for Napoleonics
- paint Dwarves
- if a castle happens to get built, that'd be grand