After my inaugural game I realised that I needed some way to indicate possible IED threats. Both S&S Models and Elheim Figures make ready cast IED markers, but my cheapness came to the fore. Plus you need a lot of the buggers!
I started by covering the holes in 20mm washers with masking tape. Into the holes I then added bits of wire, squares cut from resin stowage sprues, a box and a few rounded sprue ends, thinking that they might look mine like.
With more glue and fine sand I then partially buried the suspicious objects.
Then it's just a matter of paint and an ID number.
I've knocked these up this weekend. I'd do more but I ran out of washers.
Sunday, October 11, 2015
Labels: Afghanistan, Gaming, Painting Bench, Terrain
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)