In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Friday, January 1, 2016

Last pieces for 2015

Last night, in the final minutes of the year and after watching 5 episodes of Game of Thrones, I put the last wash of paint on the broken thatch of the destroyed grape hut.





So these also 'count' towards my 2015 tally, if I were keeping one.

So for the next terrain items I'd still like a few more compounds, including a bigger compound to be a target, plus some sort of commercial or school building. Out buildings and more walls can be knocked together at the same time using off cuts.

The above ruins will get some play tomorrow when much of the gang will be here for some beer, sandwiches and gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment