In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Saturday, June 26, 2021

In Which Rabbitman Joins All the Cool Kids

 


Part of what I like about the hobby is talking about it. So writing this blog and reading others is big to me, even if blogs seem to be dropping off in popularity.

Sharing WIP updates on Twitter.

And now the Mad Padre has roped me into being his co-host on The Canadian Wargamer Podcast. Like dice rolling Bob and Doug McKenzies we plan on exploring the Canadian wargaming scene and what makes it Canadian. Maybe it's just the prevalence of donuts and Tim Horton's coffee at games? Maybe something more significant? Hopefully we'll find out. 

So far we've done two episodes. Our second features an interview with two-fisted sculptor Bob Murch and we talk about why Vikings are dicks.

But this is where it is if you'd like to listen to Mike and I natter away:  https://www.podbean.com/ew/pb-qgd8d-10703f1

The plan is to put out one episode a month and cast our steely journalistic gaze on every part of out vast country.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excite! I love listening to podcasts while I drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't have a better partner in this mad venture.

    ReplyDelete