In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Saturday Painting Table

It's taken a while, but with Remembrance Day over, cadets are slowing down now and I can get some more hobby time.

The Taliban reinforcements I got at the beginning of October are nearing completion. 6 fire teams each with an RPG, a LMG and two or three riflemen. This will be a 120% increase in insurgent strength. Plus another sniper, who was part of the Wartime support pack.


The additions to the ISAF forces also got some paint too.


I think I'm going to like the special ops teams. But as you can see, I'm still mulling over how to base up the Afghan merchant and his wares.

Some of the gang went to Fall-In last weekend. Mikey saw these resin terrain pieces and thought I'd like them.


Very nice. Allied troops did encounter some industrial areas in Normandy. Although some brick warehouses or work shops would be a good addition.

Hopefully there will be more gaming through the winter to report on!

No comments:

Post a Comment