In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Monday, October 2, 2017

Escape Pod ?

My friend Keith has access to a 3D printer and has been playing.
He's been designing ships for Full Thrust  and other accessories inspired by playing Imperial Assault. 
At Kegscon I was able to pick up some prints  he did for me. A big spherical battleship and a bunch of spacey  looking shipping boxes and data modules.
So here my blue suited cargo tech does inventory on the boxes and the red suited crew person demonstrates that the 'battleship' might make a nifty escape pod or landing boat for dropping marines on an asteroid.
Although Marines in power armour probably don't need a vehicle to drop onto  an asteroid with minimal gravity.
But you get my drift.

No comments:

Post a Comment