In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Sunday, October 8, 2017

The Expanse Thus Far

I'm really enjoying painting these old Traveller figures from
RAFM, even if they do have a rather '70s or '80s vibe about them.

So here's what I've done so far. People in space suits:

Pirate (L) and Cop (R)

White suits with coloured helmets


Couple of space babes in typically tight fitting suits


Coloured suits with white helmets
People without space suits for either shootouts on a colony world or the tunnels of an asteroid base:

Gangsters, pirates, thugs

Armed crew, adventurers, smugglers
Notice the big '80s hair on all the women.
Station workers, business man, high class lady, doctor
This figure made me think of the bounty hunter in the final episode of Firefly:
Spy, corporate ninja, bounty hunter


Sex workers
The ladies on either side are Falcon Figures from their "naked slave girl" pack.

The biggest group are the corporate security contractors, Advanced Security Services. 
Security officers

Tactical team

Security HQ. Two Supervisors, drone operator and Medic

I still have to finish assembling the drone and the armoured carriers.
I also need to decide on a base colour. I'm thinking light grey.
I've also assembled a more complex building. This will be a hotel, brothel, restaurant, bar. "Best pie in the Outer Colonies!"
Restaurant in front

Recharging station, also good place for signage

Sleeping pods out back

1 comment:

  1. I like those old figures too. I have a bunch I used for 15mm Traveller, although I'm using 25's now. I still like the Martian Metals/RAFM figs.

    ReplyDelete