In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Discordant CoCs

Last night we tried a remote game of Chain of Command with four players plus Frank the host. Frank has a 4 camera security system set up to view his table and invited players can log in. We then all communicate over the Discord app. 

Two platoons of Canadians vs. two platoons of Germans. It was a bit slow watching Brian and Keith play out the Patrol Phase. But then I got a couple of good activations and was laying down some fire and moving up when my opponent dropped an 80mm mortar barrage on me just as my phone died. I was told later that my platoon took 13 casualties and morale collapsed pretty quickly. 

Bugger.


Frank running around doing the Patrol Phase while we shout directions

Other end of table 

My platoon deploying just before getting pasted 


No comments:

Post a Comment