In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Monday, August 31, 2020

Targets!

I've been obsessing over suitable targets ... erm, I mean ships for Bag the Hun action. Probably more than aircraft to be honest.

I mean what's the point of Wildcats and Zeros dog fighting over the Pacific if they aren't trying to clear a path for, or stop, divebombers? Said dive bombers need ships to aim for don't they? But after perusing !:600 and 1:1200 scale models I realized that I'd be spending 10x the the amount of money on a few ships than I would on the aircraft the game is supposed to be about!

Then I hit on finding plan views in colour and printing them out on paper. Like this:












With a bit of reszing and cropping out the side views they might work OK. Plus save me a hundred dollars or so. I just need to reload the colour cartridge on my printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment