In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Decals!


An envelope from Miscellaneous Miniatures arrived in Friday's post. Each sheet has rondels in different sizes and enough that you don't feel bad about messing one up.


So I started applying some that night. Practicing with the Japanese first before attempting to get the American stars pointed right way up. Gosh they are fiddly!

I am not bothering with the undersides of the wings. I also resisted the squadron specific sets with call letters. I figured those would be just too hard to keep straight!

But I really like how they make the models suddenly look so much more finished. 

My output after three 1 hour sessions; enough for a decent game. But I find after an hour I need a break. 


As you've noticed several models have come unstuck. But I may as well wait for the magnets to arrive. 

1 comment:

  1. I had the same impression when I put decals on my 6mm tanks

    ReplyDelete