In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Friday, October 28, 2022

Forth Eorlingas!

I have finished the second box of Gripping Beast plastic Goths at last! Took me 18 days to paint 6 cavalry. Ok I did prep my game for Lard Eh 3, make some autumn trees and record a podcast plus assemble 2 Sarissa churches (they aren't done, so I haven't shown you yet) in there, but still. 

I based these ones on singles to add to my previously completed figures so that I could form the 6 figure squadrons into even ranks of 3.


This gets me to 1x mounted hero, 4x squadrons of heavy cavalry and 2x squadrons of lights, plus 3x shieldwall foot units and archers. At Lard Eh I bought a them a shield maiden as well, so there's a 2nd hero once she's painted.


That should keep the orcs busy. 



1 comment: