In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Friday, January 12, 2024

Movement Trays

"It's just a small skirmish game. I just need a dozen figures or so. I'll base everyone individually."

Narrator's voice: "Indeed, he would not stop at a dozen figures. Or even two dozen."

140 orcs and goblins later....

My Middle Earth armies and my Samurai are all based individually. Which gets tedious to move, for obvious reasons. 

Fortunately both collections are organized in 6s and 12s. So I got Don to print me some movement trays. Some ranked up, and some looking skirmishy or warbandish. 

Most fit 1 inch fender washers, my base of choice. But I also got some to accommodate the 20mm washers I use for dwarves and goblins. 



I noticed a few fit problems setting up the first picture, but it's just sand or flocking overhanging the edge that I'll have to remove. 


The stands will help define groups in Seven Spears too, and hopefully make it easier for people to know what is what. 


1 comment:

  1. The trays do help speed movements up. Looks like a plan!

    ReplyDelete