In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Sunday, October 11, 2026

Reinforcements for the Vermin Horde


The troops that fought in the last two battles have been finished at last. It's been a tiring week so this took longer than I'd wanted.

Army photo!


12 units of troops, 3 units of Monstrosities (Rat Ogres, waiting for some giant rats and rat swarms to fill out the bases), 2 artillery and 7 heroes.

Units finished include the Warp Cannon on a suitably scenic base:

Maybe now that it's painted it won't explode?


Another unit of armoured Stormvermin:


And two units of Clan Rats:



Pasha Dan went to the Hamilton Tabletop Gaming club's sale day and got me some more Skaven already assembled and primed!

This adds another artillery unit in the form of a battery of Poison Wind mortars.

I guess I'll have to rebase these guys

I'll have to look at the perhaps the spells to give the mortars an appropriate effect. 

Plus FIVE units of armoured Stormvermin equipped with polearms, praise the Great Horned One! And another hero.


I'm going to need more sabot bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment