In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

In which I blog about my miniature wargaming and whatever else takes my interest!

Sunday, January 14, 2018

First Landing SitRep

I have been poking away at my off world colony, the town of First Landing on Trappist 4. A headache made my afternoon hobby time less than productive but here's where I am:


I'm adding greebles onto three more buildings. Lower right is a set of shops or offices. Middle right is a manufacturer.  I think a cheese factory. Lower left with the two tall yellow cannisters is something big and corporate; Yoyodyne's reactor maybe? Tyrell Corporation's vats of bio-goo? Upper left are four more mill tool cases that will get turned into ore (or something)  storage silos.

Cheese Factory

I've also decided to add my ancient middle eastern buildings to the township as quick set concrete houses etc. I've started doing some removable roof greebles for them to bring them out of the 4th century, but I may just do permanent modifications to moderise them. If I go with permanent modifications then I can have power cables running up the walls etc.

If you look close you'll see some figures for scale.

So after I get these finished and painted I think I just need a security building with interior, a landing pad and some street clutter.

1 comment: